What a friendly and professional service! Very pleased with the level of service and workmanship.
The objective of power flushing is to restore systems with circulation and boiler noise problems (caused by sludge and corrosion deposits) to optimum operation. Power flushing removes these deposits and the problems that they cause. We connect the power flushing machine and magnetic filter to your central heating pipework. Then flush the whole system without removing any radiators and clean each radiator individually. The whole process makes no mess and causes minimal disturbance to the home. At the end of the power flushing process the system contains fresh, clean water. Power flushing clears any limescale, dirt, corrosion and rusting from your radiators, boiler and whole central heating system. Increase your central heating system life with radiator and boiler descaling. Power flushing your central heating system acts as a cure as well as prevention to many central heating problems.
- Power flushing cures flow and circulation problems
- Power flushing restores system efficiency
- A power flush restores heat output to radiators
- Cleans the whole system including under-floor pipework
- Removes aggressive water, treatment prevents further corrosion
- Power flushing cures or prevents boiler noise
- Power flushing and de-scaling in only one visit
- More effective than traditional flushing methods
- Lengthens the life of your central heating system
- Minimises boiler warranty problems and also ensures validation of maintenance cover
Please see the image below to see an example of how a Power Flush works: